Sunday, February 22, 2009

Farewell Juki

Sob . . . I had to take Juki home to Janice today . . . sob!

Juki, you have been a perfectly wonderful house guest. You stayed where you were put, stitched a fine line, had a wonderful flat bed and gave me plenty of room to move. Your foot control was very comfortable to use and I love the needle up/down button you have. The only thing I don't like is that you are no longer here! You are very welcome to come and have another holiday at my house anytime you like (hint, Janice, hint, hint).

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

oh how I would love one of those too! Looks like there is so much room to move that quilt around .
Hopefully Janice will let her come visit again soon!
btw she is my kind of house guest!!!!!
Kathie

meggie said...

I can see why you were so reluctant to say goodbye!