Sunday, October 18, 2009

Still Back Blogging!

Here I am, blogging again - two posts in three days! Can I keep it up?
Hmmm . . .
Anyway, the club raffle quilt top is now finished (yeah!) and is ready to be sent away to the quilter. I am so glad I don't have to do that job :-)
I think this quilt will look great on someone's bed. I hope everyone we ask to buy a ticket does too.

It was our Mystery Bus Trip yesterday and we had a fantastic time. I'll post about it next time. Unfortunately yours truly forgot her camera so I am going to have to beg some photos from someone else, otherwise there will not be much eye candy.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen

Great raffle quilt - hope you sell heaps of tickets.

I've only just discovered your blog, great work. I love quilt blogs, don't you? Hope you can visit my "new" quilt blog on
www.romanyquilting.blogspot.com

and we have a travel blog on
www.romanyrambler.blogspot.com

Happy quilting

Jenny from Upper Hutt

Gina said...

Love the raffle quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Justella said...

That looks absolutely fabulous. I just love those stars on point.