. . . I did quilt it. I got this quilt from a quilting shop in NZ called Grandmother's Garden about 3 years ago in their birthday sale. I think it must have been rejected class sample because it came already pin basted with the binding sewn on and a tiny wee bit of hand quilting. It has been sitting around my place for a while, so I decided to take it with me to Symposium to quilt during my UFO class.
I had the use of the Bernina stitch regulator. I marked the feather wreaths with a stencil and a blue washout pen and then free-motioned them. Not bad for my first feather wreaths. The colour in the second photo is closer to real life.
So another one bites the dust and my total of quilts "finished" this year is up to 3.