Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Play Day


Being the usual gad about butterfly that I am I decided last night to make some post cards to use as gifts. I got out all my off-cuts of fabric with vlisofix already stuck on and had a play, putting them on a bacground piece of fabric and then ironing them into position when I had covered the background. The idea is to chop it up into postcard size pieces. But.....I kind of like it as it is. It called me its name - Crazy Chaos.

So now, do I have another mip (masterpiece in progress) or not? I'm no further forward on either the postcards or my Triple F challenge. (Well that's typical.) Do I chop it up or not? How much of a masterpiece would it be if I finished it as it is? What do I do for postcards now? Chop? Not chop? Chop? Not chop? Chop? ........

1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh, no, don't cut it up - its inspired!! I love it - carry on. I especially like the letters in it.

Do you have more vliesofixed scraps? You could make another in a different colourway which you could cut up for both postcards AND a border on this one...