Monday, December 4, 2006

No Luck with photos this week

It's been a busy week but I did get 14 postcards made. On Saturday it was the last meeting of the year for my local quilt club. I gave away 11 of them to the committee members, as thank you's for all the work they have done. I took a photo of some of them but I didn't realise my son (he of Honey Bunch fame) had changed the settings on the camera. So I lost that photo. (One day I'm going to get really good at technology, one day!) So I took a photo of the 3 I have left but the post window seems to have lost its photo button. It looks different and I don't know where to find the attachment to get a photo in with this post. One of those great quilting mysteries, I guess!

It was also the judging of the Triple F Challenge at club, and 11 of the original 36 ladies had something to be judged. I thought that was a pretty good return. Some are still working on theirs. One was doing block 2 on Saturday (she shall remain nameless). I have some photos of those as well but...

Hey, I just figured it out. I went to the known issues page and whadayaknow? Some people were experiencing icons disappearing from the post window. Solution: clear the cache. Enter he, of Honey Bunch fame, to help me with this and lo ... after clearing the cache and refreshing the page I have my icons back. So here goes...












How about that!

I forgot to say that I got the design for the postcard from a quilt in the Better Homes and Gardens magazine, American Patchwork and Quilting. It is on the cover. Neat quilt.

2 comments:

Webfrau said...

Cute cards - I'll bet the recipients were thrilled.

Shelina said...

Those are cute cards - neat design. I'm sure the recipients just loved them. I need to get going on making my cards.